Skip to main content

Featured

Short Fall Nail Colors I Love: Easy Regular Manicures for Autumn

My favorite autumn nail shades for short, glossy, low-maintenance nails. Autumn has always been my favorite season. I love the softer light, cozy layers, warm drinks and all the little ways everyday routines start to feel more seasonal — including a simple manicure. I’m not someone who needs intricate nail art or extra-long nails to feel put together. Most of the time, I prefer short, well-shaped nails and regular nail polish in a beautiful autumn shade. A glossy mocha brown, deep burgundy or muted olive green can make even the simplest outfit feel a little more intentional. The best part is that an at-home regular manicure does not have to be complicated. With healthy nails, a good base coat, two thin layers of polish and a reliable top coat, a manicure can look polished for a full week and sometimes longer, depending on your routine. My favorite fall nail colors for short nails Mocha brown nails Mocha brown is one of my favorite fall nail colors because it feels warm, polished and ea...

The Only Travel Essentials List You'll Ever Need (Every Season, Every Trip)

 The Only Travel Essentials List You'll Ever Need (Every Season, Every Trip)



Planning a trip should be exciting, not stressful.

And yet somehow, every time I travel, I start making packing lists weeks in advance and still manage to forget something important.

Over the years, I've refined my own collection of travel essentials — the items that genuinely make every trip smoother, more comfortable, and far less chaotic.

Whether you're planning a summer vacation, a cozy autumn getaway, a winter city break, or a spring adventure, this curated travel essentials list covers everything you need.

Most of the products you'll find here are things I've personally used, currently use, or have firmly sitting on my own wishlist for future travels. No random recommendations. No filler. Just thoughtful finds that help make travelling feel easier and more enjoyable.

This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through my links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Minimal Glow and helping me continue creating helpful content. 💜


Travel Essentials for Every Season

Some travel essentials deserve a permanent place in your suitcase.

No matter where you're going or what time of year it is, these are the items that make travelling more organized, comfortable, and stress-free.

Think:

  • Packing cubes

  • A reliable travel wallet

  • A universal travel adapter

  • A lightweight neck pillow

  • Luggage organizers

  • Reusable water bottles

  • Travel-size toiletry containers

These aren't the most exciting items to pack, but they're often the ones you'll be most grateful for during your trip.


Travel Tech Essentials

Modern travel is much easier with the right technology.

Whether you're working remotely, reading on long flights, or simply trying to keep your devices charged, a few well-chosen tech essentials can make a huge difference.

My favorite travel tech categories include:

  • Portable chargers and power banks

  • Universal adapters

  • Noise-cancelling headphones

  • Charging organizers

  • E-readers

  • Travel-friendly laptop accessories

The goal isn't to pack more technology.

It's to pack smarter technology.


Summer Travel Essentials

Summer travel is all about staying comfortable while carrying as little as possible.

Light fabrics, sun protection, and practical accessories become non-negotiable.

Some summer travel must-haves include:

  • Mineral sunscreen

  • Packable hats

  • Lightweight tote bags

  • Insulated water bottles

  • Sunglasses

  • Cooling skincare products

And let's be honest: you probably need more SPF than you think.


Autumn Travel Essentials

Autumn is my favorite season to travel.

The weather is cooler, destinations feel calmer, and everything seems a little more magical.

For autumn trips, I love packing:

  • Lightweight layers

  • Comfortable waterproof shoes

  • Travel blankets

  • Thermos mugs

  • Cozy scarves

  • Compact umbrellas

Autumn travel is all about comfort and flexibility.


Winter Travel Essentials

Winter trips require a little more preparation, but they're often the coziest adventures.

The key is staying warm without overpacking.

My winter travel favorites include:

  • Thermal accessories

  • Hand cream

  • Sleep masks

  • Carry-on organizers

  • Warm travel socks

  • Compact winter layers

A well-organized suitcase makes winter travel infinitely easier.


Spring Travel Essentials

Spring weather is unpredictable, which means versatility is everything.

The best spring travel essentials help you adapt to changing temperatures without carrying half your wardrobe.

I always look for:

  • Lightweight rain jackets

  • Comfortable walking shoes

  • Linen tote bags

  • Layering basics

  • Compact umbrellas

  • Everyday crossbody bags

Simple, practical, and easy to mix and match.



For the Bookish Traveller 📚

I cannot imagine travelling without books.

And because one book is never enough, I usually pack a backup book, an e-reader, and a reading list inspired by my destination.

If you're a fellow book lover, you'll appreciate:

  • Kobo eReaders

  • Kindle devices

  • Book sleeves

  • Reading lights

  • Noise-cancelling headphones

  • Cozy travel accessories for long reading sessions

No judgement here.

Only bookish solidarity.


Explore My Complete Travel Essentials List

I've organized all of my favorite travel finds into one curated Benable collection, sorted by category and season for easy browsing.

Whether you're planning a weekend getaway, a long-haul flight, a solo adventure, or your next seasonal escape, you'll find practical recommendations designed to make travelling easier and more enjoyable.

👉 Explore The Minimal Glow Travel Essentials List




Frequently Asked Questions

What are the most important travel essentials?

Packing cubes, a travel adapter, a portable charger, comfortable travel accessories, and an organized carry-on are among the most useful travel essentials for almost any trip.

How do I pack for different seasons?

Start with versatile basics and add seasonal essentials depending on the weather. Lightweight sun protection works best for summer, while thermal layers and comfort accessories become more important during winter.

What should I always keep in my carry-on bag?

Important documents, chargers, headphones, medications, a reusable water bottle, and any comfort items you'll want during transit should always stay in your carry-on.


Whatever your next adventure looks like, I hope this guide helps you pack a little lighter, travel a little calmer, and enjoy the journey a little more.

Happy travels. 💜

Anny – The Minimal Glow


Create Your Own Curated Lists with Benable

One of my favorite tools for organizing recommendations is Benable.

It's where I keep all of my curated collections, from travel essentials and cozy lifestyle finds to seasonal recommendations and wishlist items.

If you enjoy discovering, organizing, and sharing products you genuinely love, you might enjoy it too.

✨ Join Benable here and start creating your own curated lists.






Comments

Popular Posts